Small walk around bag for D800 + 50mm f1.8g

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
Chuck Lantz
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,025Gear list
Like?
Re: Small walk around bag for D800 + 50mm f1.8g
In reply to SnappyS, 4 months ago

SnappyS wrote:

Thanks everyone. I went with the Lowepro Nova Sport 7L AW. Its a tad bit bigger than what I was looking for, but what sold me is that it includes a weather cover. It also matches my Sport 200 AW backpack.

Very good choice.  Lowepro makes a great product, and their customer service is astounding.  I use one of their AW slingbags, which is perfect for carrying and quickly retrieving your cameras.

They may not like publicizing this story, but I'll tell it anyway.  After owning the Lowepro slingbag for a few months, one of the zippers jammed.  I called them about the warranty, and they not only sent me a new bag, but insisted that I keep the old bag, too, even though I was able to get the zipper to work - with a bit of a struggle.  Maybe I'm too easily impressed, but that amazed me.

-- hide signature --

"I'm hooked on The Look"
"If they're not screaming at you to get out of the way, you're not close enough" - I thought this was original, but it's very close to what someone else said. Oh, well.
... "Not to compete whole-heartedly, with a will to win, degrades the sport and insults the competition" - anonymous Olympic long-distance runner ...
"Mongo not know ... Mongo just pawn in game of life." - Mongo ... "Speed kills" - No, it doesn't. Speed has never killed anyone. It's the sudden stop that does it. - Me ... http://www.ChuckLantz.com ... Confessions from the middle of the pack: What I lacked in skill and courage I made up for in enthusiasm. As a result, I was enthusiastic beyond belief.

Chuck Lantz's gear list:Chuck Lantz's gear list
Nikon D2X Nikon D700 Sigma SD9 Sigma SD14 Sigma SD15 +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow