Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
EJvS
Junior MemberPosts: 30
Like?
RX10 in Sicily
7 months ago

In a fit of frustration for not getting all the gear I wanted to bring in a bag, I only brought my RX10 to a weeklong holiday in Sicily. Of course, I regretted this already en route to the airport, but I needn't have worried - it performed like an SLR in virtually all respects. Very, very impressed with this camera, including the video. (Of course, first thing I did when I got home was start hunting for a bigger bag - this won't happen to me again

Just some holiday pics, all in JPG fine. Enjoy!

EJ

Plenty of partially restored pre-500BC temples. To avoid too much blow-out, I underexposed, then corrected this in Aperture. In hindsight, I could have exposed correctly with same results. Or, of course, buy a post card for less than 0.1% of the cost of this camera!

Selinunte, taken from the Acropolis. Cool if slightly threatening sky.

Local neighbor, 3200ISO, without flash and almost dark outside. I dialed exposure down a full stop as the RX10 tends to make a dark scene brighter than it is - the camera focused fast and the original JPG shows plenty of detail, unheard of for a compact.

Why keep your dirty laundry in-house?

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow