Using NEX-5, concerned about feel of a6000

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
123Mike
Senior MemberPosts: 4,213Gear list
Like?
Re: Using NEX-5, concerned about feel of a6000
In reply to Muga, 3 months ago

The only thing I can offer, is that coming from SLTs, that I find the A6000 with a bigger lens on it, like the 18-105 or 55-210, I find that it balances very well while carrying it around. I can hang it off of my hand kind of like an SLR. The grip is large enough where it can hang from my finger tips.

But end of day, you'll get used to whatever you'll choose. I'd focus more on the qualities of the equipment. The upside of buying used at a good discount, is that you can probably sell it again at about that same price, or else not too too much lower. If you buy new, the value will tank the moment you can't return it any more. However, if you keep it a couple of years, it's worth it I think. The A6000 is awesome, but in order to get the best from it, you'd have to spend more on a good lens. E-mount lenses are frustrating I find.

123Mike's gear list:123Mike's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS A3000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow