How to lower sensitivity of the shutter of the E-M1 during continuous shooting modes?

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Rob
Rob
Regular MemberPosts: 136
Like?
How to lower sensitivity of the shutter of the E-M1 during continuous shooting modes?
4 months ago

I love how fast the continuous shooting is on the E-M1, but it's extremely sensitive, so that if I'm not 100% careful on the amount of pressure I use when pressing on the shutter, it will go off when I only want a single shot. I know I can set the shooting mode to just single shot, but I'm used to the way I shoot with Canon bodies, where the continuous shooting doesn't engage unless I press the shutter a bit harder than normal, so I can choose to do single or multiple shots just by controlling the pressure with my finger.

The E-M1 allows this too, but the shutter sensitivity for activating the continuous shooting is way too sensitive, and I'd like to lower it a bit so I'm not accidentally triggering it all the time, nor do I have to always go into the settings to change it from single shot to continuous shooting.

-- hide signature --

Rob
Art, music, photography, writings, and blog:
www.ethereality.info

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow