ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Razib Ali
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
AF Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6G with Nikon D3000: about auto focus
3 months ago

Hello Everybody!

I am new in this forum site. I was wondering for some idea and got this site from googling. However, let me describe my queries:

I am using my Nikon 3000 camera  with the lens that I bought (JAA776DC - AF Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6G).

I have some queries about this combination. As per the original website, it has got Auto Focus facility and Its name also means something like that as the name starts with AF! However, I could not find auto focus with it!

Now I have following queries to the forum:

1. Is there any teleconverter lens with Auto Focus which is compatible with Nikon D3000 and JAA776DC - AF Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6G? If yes, what is the price and give me a link to see the specification. The aim is to obtain Auto Focus meaning that, the combination will provide me Auto Focusing.

2. Is there any mode or function in D3000 which enables me to identify my focal point? I am not asking for Auto focus in this point. I am just asking whether there is any option or function in Nikon D3000 by using which I can get the identification of my current focus. That is, I am manually focusing; if any of the 11 focus point gets perfect focus, that point glows or gets indentified (as 3D tracking mode which I got in using lens having focusing motor).

3. I am wondering for some Macro Lens for shooting small object really close up. I am suggested to use Tamron brand with my Nikon 3000. Can I get any suggestion with a macro lens of Tamron in lowest price?

Thanks in advance. discussion from anyone is highly appreciated.

Regards.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D3000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow