Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
soccerace21
New MemberPosts: 11
Like?
Bag suggestions: Panasonic G6
7 months ago

I am looking for suggestions for a bag for my camera. I have the Panasonic G6, the 14-42 kit lens, a 20, and a 45-200 lens. I don't usually use the 14-42, unless I am going to a party, picnic, or something of the like.

Most of what I've shot thus far have been shots of the river near where I live, so I primarily use the 20, but I like to keep the 45-200 with me. Since it's close and on a trail rarely walked, I just carry the camera around my shoulder, with the other lens in my hand or pocket, but that's no good, especially if I go on longer walks in the park, hiking trips, zoo trips, or walking around in the city.

I don't yet have an off camera flash, or any other accessories except a lens hood that came with the kit lens and a tripod, which I believe is a 3 section that expands from 14" - 42" (or something like that, I forget exactly). It's one I bought years ago, when I first bought my point-and-shoot. It does hold my G6 at 200mm comfortably, though I haven't tested it outside yet.

So I'm looking for a bag that will hold my camera, the 20 & 45-200 lenses, and accessories as I get them. If it can hold a tripod, all the better since I can bring it to the park, or hiking.

I'm leaning toward a shoulder bag for the ease of access to the camera, but I imagine it wouldn't have a tripod slot, and wouldn't have slots for extra items like water for hiking trips, etc..  Suggestions are much appreciated.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow