Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Loga
Contributing MemberPosts: 791Gear list
Like?
Which Panasonic body as main body?
4 months ago

While I am struggling with selling my OM-D E-M5, I don't really know how to build up my m43 kit, and would like to ask for your opinion.

Right now I have a Panasonic GF2 which was my first, beloved m43 gear, and I bought it again after I found out that I can't live with the E-M5. However, I would like to have a Panasonic body which is more up to date than my slightly restricted GF2. I saw that used GH2 is a bargain nowdays, but I am also tempted to the new GX7, which is obviously much more expensive.

I would like to have a body that is balanced with a moderate flash (new Nissin i40 is very tempting), and is able to work as a half-professional body. So which way to go? I am also considering to start a new system beside the m43, and buy a second-hand Canon 5D (mark I) with one decent (24-105 f4?) lens.

Which one do you suggest?

Loga's gear list:Loga's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +1 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 5D Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow