Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Dandrewk
Contributing MemberPosts: 708Gear list
Like?
Re: Lightroom 5 & A7r bug.
In reply to johtuomi, 5 months ago

johtuomi wrote:

Dandrewk wrote:

Simply use PTGUI with maximum blending, and all your problems are solved.

No and that has nothing to do with my problem, I know how to stitch and blend and PTGUI blend is not the best, it's ok.

Anyway first develope, then stitch, if you shoot raw. I only shoot raw. And my problem is, that I want those developed equally and that might be LR bug, because it works on captureone.

And for me it's a problem if synchronize settings wont work. Blending does not correct wronly developed images...
I try to find has anyone else found same problem. It does not shown in all LR images, there must be contrast, dark/light variation in pictures, then is come to seen if you sync equally shooted images... so if you adjust image one by one, it works well. I can correct manyually those failed syncs, but it's not what I want.

-- hide signature --

www.cameratuning.fi

From your response, I sincerely doubt you understand the concept of blending within stitching software.  Besides hiding seams, it -should- carefully blend together images with light falloff and color balance etc., to the point of making them blend seamlessly.

With regards to PTGUI, there are several blending plug-ins that will probably work better than the native PTGUI.  Each has several advanced options.  If you had PTGUI and used Enblend, you may be happier with the results.

I have done extensive stitches and never run into an issue that you describe.  I am certain this issue is not anything to do with a "poor Lightroom" bug.

Dandrewk's gear list:Dandrewk's gear list
Sony Alpha 7 Sony a6000 Sony FE 35mm F2.8 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 70-200 F4 +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow