Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Meuh
Senior MemberPosts: 2,124Gear list
Like?
Printing big!! (k5)
5 months ago

A while ago the owner of the company that made the signs for my shop was looking though my photos and was wondering about printing something to advertise my studio in his shop.. he loved the egg head one of my son so instead of just giving him the file I said well.. why don't we do it with you that way your customers can see you and the image and it should get a better reaction.

So.. a quick shot in the studio.. some editing and Boom! A super large k5 print mounted onto dibond? which is now sitting up on a wall in his printing/sign making shop "Signz of the times".

I was quite chuffed with how well this print came out, technically its around 1.5-2 k5 files in size (as the shot of him filled the frame) but it still looked pretty great.

In return for doing the image he's working on a sign for me for the back of my studio (large one for people to see as they drive around) so its a win win for me as I get advertisement in two new places and some fun too

Looking forward to doing more work with him in the future and its great having a company not just 5 mins away from me that can do this sort of thing

Meuh's gear list:Meuh's gear list
Samsung GX-10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Pentax K-5 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM +3 more
Pentax K-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow