Sony A6000 L-Plate?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
D Williams
Contributing MemberPosts: 630Gear list
Like?
Re: Sony A6000 L-Plate?
In reply to DezM, 7 months ago

Dez,

I hope you will report on this when it comes.  It looks like it is going to cover the battery door for sure but that is no big deal for me.  I'm more concerned on how it interacts/interferes with movement of the rear LCD.  I'm also concerned about the ability to attach an LA-EA21 with this particular L-bracket in place.

Don

DezM wrote:

Sgt_Strider wrote:

Does anyone here know of any company that will make an L-Plate for the A6000? I contacted RRS, but they said they're thinking about it. They're not sure they'll make a plate for this camera. It's a shame if they don't considering they made plates for the NEX 6 and 7. So if you guys want RRS to make a plate, please contact them and let them know that you want one. In the mean time, does anyone here know of any other company that will make a plate for the A6000?

Same issue with me. My NEX-6 L-Bracket didn't fit the a6000 and RRS told me the same thing via email, so I found this on eBay and ordered. Should arrive any day and I think it will work just fine:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-L-Quick-Release-Plate-Bracket-Fit-Camera-Benro-Arca-Swiss-Kirk-NEX6-7-/201075575129?ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:US:3160

-- hide signature --
 D Williams's gear list:D Williams's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony SLT-A77 Sony a6000 +29 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow