Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Alexramos
Senior MemberPosts: 1,555
Like?
I am deciding come back to the NX as a second system
2 months ago

I have been bulding a A-mount Sony Alpha system and I know its E-mount could be a good choice because the compatibility with its A-E adapter, I am not completely interested by it E mount system.

I had a complete Samsung NX system before and still I keep a NX1100 plus the 20-50mm and the 50-200mm and the NX30 is getting more and more interesting, specially because it is smaller than the a77 (a very good and perfect camera btw) and the image quality that I got with the NX20 before was very good.

I have been trying the NX300 in store and the AF looks a little faster than my former NX20 but still a little slow (maybe because I am comparing with the a77), but someone with the NX30 knows which NX lenses as compatible with the PDAF system on the NX30 sensor? are the 50-200mm and the 18-55mm compatible? what about the 85mm?

Thanks...

-- hide signature --

Sony a77 / DT 30mm f2.8 Macro / DT 16-50mm f2.8 / 70-200mm f2.8G 1.4X TC / 100mm f2.8 Macro / 500mm f8 Reflex
jalexanderphotography.com

Samsung NX1100 Samsung NX20 Samsung NX30 Samsung NX300M Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow