7-14 mm images from the truck ... (especially for yyr and FrankS009)

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
GeorgianBay1939
Senior MemberPosts: 2,030Gear list
Like?
7-14 mm images from the truck ... (especially for yyr and FrankS009)
2 months ago

Parry Sound and environs yesterday ...

1 I got out of the truck for these two trestle shots!!

2 Cropped image show size of piers in context of 4 pickerel (Walleye) spear-fishermen (who have rights under the Robinson Huron Treaty).

The heavens then opened so I went for a little drive ...

3   Have to lean a long ways out of the truck window to get this sort of thing.

4   Orange Valley Road.   That building is probably over 120 years old and was built by Orangemen from SW Ontario.

5 Afternoon radiation fog caused by warm humid air cooling over cold water on a calm day.

6 Late afternoon swamp, north of Shawanaga IR on Hwy 69.

The last three (Other than the trestle and the first split cedar rail snake fence) are scenes that I've seen before but never photographed.   So the UWA has changed my eyeballs ----- adding a new dimension.  The 7-14 is a nice lens, but obviously I have a lot to learn in getting the best out of it.  A worthwhile challenge.

G.A.S. (Do I need another camera body to attach it to?   Gotta keep these cameras handy in the truck, eh?)

Tom

GeorgianBay1939's gear list:GeorgianBay1939's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS +6 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow