got the camera what's the lenses

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
wyldberi
Senior MemberPosts: 2,684Gear list
Like?
Re: got the camera what's the lenses
In reply to zakaria, 5 months ago

zakaria wrote:

The X-E1 is the first step in fuji system for me. Wish you advice one buy excellent lens for portrait and travel. Forgive me if I asked many times. I am new to this mirror less system. I already have pentax k3 a very capable machine. I love it so much but need a lightweight system for travel and every day use.
--
pentaxian .

For anyone who only has one Fuji lens and needs to use that for travel and taking pictures of people, the lens to have is the 18-55mm standard zoom. If you want to go beyond that, the next lens to have is the 14mm, because it's simply spectacular and gets you down into the wide end of the spectrum where the 18-55mm can't go. The next lens would be the 27mm; because it's sharp, full of contrast, fast to focus, AND it splits the difference between the 23mm and the 35mm in terms of focal length and price.

I'm sure everyone else will have differing opinions based on their own preferences, but these seem to me to be the most logical choices after having handled them for quite some time.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow