I can't upload a full-resolution D7100 picture; DPReview please fix!

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
NikonMan09
Regular MemberPosts: 216Gear list
Like?
I can't upload a full-resolution D7100 picture; DPReview please fix!
5 months ago

I tried to upload a full-resolution, JPEG Normal D7100 picture (between 6 and 7 MB) to my gallery and couldn't.  Even though I was below the 20 MB limit, I suppose I exceeded some other pixel quantity standard.

Since 24MP cameras are so common, it makes no sense to me that DPReview is so stingy to not allow a full-resolution D7100 picture to be uploaded, even though it is not the maximum MP such a picture could be.  As far as I know, uploading to the DPReview gallery is the easiest way our able moderator Mako can access a picture to investigate technical questions.

I know I perhaps am not in the right forum to make this complaint, but I feel other fellow Nikonians with 24MP or more cameras should be aware of this issue.  I don't want to spend processing time downsizing my pictures.

-- hide signature --

Fred
Shot Minolta SLR/DSLR and Sony DSLR 1978-2008. Switched to Nikon in 2009.

NikonMan09's gear list:NikonMan09's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon D7000 Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +7 more
Nikon D7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow