Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
NewForce
Senior MemberPosts: 1,201
Like?
Bird thread - with Canon FF camera's
4 months ago

With my recent purchased of Tamron SP 150-600mm Di VC UD lens, I've finally managed to gain more fun with birding. (after much undesirable experienced with the 70-200mm IS and the 70-300mm IS lenses on my 6D.)

As I've just started my birding interest for less than 2 months, so I am very new to this shooting interest and there's a lot for me to learn.

In order for myself to gain more experience, I've started this Bird thread to have more experience Birding photographer to pour in and share your great BIS (birds-in-still) and BIF (bird-in-flight) shots that you'd taken with your Canon Full Frame camera's, so that myself, and other birding photography lovers can learn a few techniques in how to shoot bird in the better way.

I have some birds shoots. All C&C are welcome.

Last but not least, here I would like to say, "Many thanks to all the Senior Bird Photographer first".

-- hide signature --

Kenny

Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow