Started 7 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Roadmazzter
New MemberPosts: 6
Like?
A77II vs A99
7 months ago

I am currently using an a77 camera and have several low light lenses.  Almost entirely, my photos are shot indoors at inline speed skating events with fluorescent lights and lots of glare from the floor and other neon lights adding to the glare and glare colors.  All of this makes for really hard shooting in some dimly lit rinks with a lot of neons.  Another problem is being very close to the subjects, sometimes only 5 to 10 feet.  I try to move back as much as possible but the rinks are crammed with people and you generally have to be in the front row to get a clear line of site.  I am thinking of upgrading my camera and had decided to stay with Sony because of my lens investments.  I was going to buy an a99 until the a77II was made available.  Now I am wondering about this camera as a good option and save the thousand bucks.  Does anyone wish to share any thoughts on which would be the best option.  I would call myself a serious amateur.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A99
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow