Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Raist3d
Forum ProPosts: 33,380Gear list
Like?
Virtually no V3's to buy in USA at the moment it seems
7 months ago

Talking to a few dealers and checking online, while on one end dealers were afraid on how to sell the V3 due to the msrp, on the other Nikon USA and/or Nikon global are doing an awesome job at not having a supply ready to sell- even if there are some people at least who would like to buy.

I called the local dealer today and they told me that tey had one on order but do not know when its coming- but moreover that they just talked to Nikon USA yesterday and they have no idea when they are shipping more!. In the meantime they have the ft1 offer in a bundle with no cameras to sell

Nikon is making Panasonic look spot on diligent (Panasonic has ha their share of logistic issues like that).

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- I photograph black cats in coal mines at night...
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” - George Orwell

Nikon 1 V3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS1 (Lumix DMC-FT1)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow