My D800 provides UNSHARP images

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
Daniel Clune
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,433Gear list
Like?
Full size sample tomboy
In reply to tomboy, 4 months ago

I haven't been around theses forums much and I come back to see this kind of crap. Now its only been 9 hours since he posted this so to Tomboy, Post an example image some were on the web and put a link to it. There are so many free web hosting sights out there now there is NO EXCUSE not to post a sample image. With that we can see what shutter speed and other settings you might have used. It could be a simple problem with miss focusing or maybe to low a shutter speed. But without an full size example your question cant be answered.

If he doesn't post a response its another troll. Not sure what motivates these types of people. BUT lets wait and see if he responds. If not and only if he doesn't respond then I would say seek mental help tomboy. But again this is only if you don't respond with an example photo.

-- hide signature --
 Daniel Clune's gear list:Daniel Clune's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200-400mm f/4G ED-IF VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Epson Stylus Photo R1900
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow