9ck
Regular MemberPosts: 379Gear list
Like?
Re: Joby UltraFit Sling Strap - impressions
In reply to mlschless, 3 months ago

mlschless wrote:

9ck wrote:

Hi alfio!
I've used the Joby Pro Sling for about 2 months. I've had concerns about the bottom mount as well but I can report that there has been no signs at all of the screw comming loose. I do re-/de-mount the strap every time I put into / take the camera out of my bag. This version comes with the tether (can be bought seperatly) which I've used and will continue to use just for peace of mind. I've written a bit about it here...

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/53550131

-- hide signature --

Regards 9ck

Hi 9ck!

I did by the Joby strap as well (with plate and tether!) and posted about it in your original thread. Thanks for your review of the strap; it was quite helpful.

Regarding re-/de-mounting each time you put it in the bag, are you concerned at all with wear and tear on the tripod mount? I leave it on for that reason, though it is a bit askew in the bag with it on. Just curious.

Cheers!

Hi mlschless!
I wouldn't worry about wear and tear on the tripod mount. I actually only demount the Joby when I have it on the battery grip on. I have the Vanguard UpRize 45 and there just doesn't seam to be space for the Joby strap mount.

-- hide signature --

Regards 9ck

9ck's gear list:9ck's gear list
Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow