Liberal Return Policies vs. "has my camera been used?": A way to Solve This

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Patrick McMahon
Senior MemberPosts: 1,197Gear list
Like?
Re: reading but not listening...
In reply to ne beginner, 3 months ago

I am not upset, though it is more than a little frustrating attempting to have a discussion when you refuse to listen.

You have stated that you are not a lawyer but that the UCC applies only to merchant to merchant transactions. I am informing you that you (again) are incorrect. The merchant selling an opened item which in all respects (as previously described) is new is in conformity with the UCC.

As for the rest; your outlandish claims/examples regarding sales tax and shipping being awash, someone took your lens to shoot in salt water, what if you use a lens great for 6 months and then damage magically appears from the prior "opener", etc. ad nauseum... I let them sit for what they are.

I tried to join you in your enthusiasm for a "seal," but alas, you must venture forth without me. Best of luck... for me the system and my retailers are just fine.

Patrick McMahon's gear list:Patrick McMahon's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5D IF ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow