Going to the toilets... what lens should I take ?

Started Apr 29, 2014 | Discussions thread
Senior MemberPosts: 1,277
Re: WOW, this thread has not bogged down yet!
In reply to MPA1, May 8, 2014

MPA1 wrote:

mikemsphoto wrote:

flbrit wrote:

BOG - British word for toilet.

Thanks for the clarification. So you are saying that the British CAN use BOG in LOO of toilet?

-- hide signature --

Michael Sherman

If they are of a certain class, yes...

Obviously when he upper class has to go, they would take better glass than the working class.

ass spherical floating elements I'm sure.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow