Anyone else try an a6000 but stayed with their NEX-6/7?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Euell
Senior MemberPosts: 1,185Gear list
Like?
Re: Anyone else try an a6000 but stayed with their NEX-6/7?
In reply to captura, 7 months ago

captura wrote:

Dirk W wrote:

So in just over a year you had both the Nex6&7 and quite a number of cameras? May I ask why? I find it strange when people buy that amiund of cameras in a short time...
Didn't you like the IQ? Did a newer better camera came out?

People are different; each as he/she likes it. I also rather frequently buy and sell cameras, because it is fun to try them and also fun to play with the newest gadgets and hunt for better camera technology. I have saved save some money for that hobby and anyway I don't lose much due to today's excellent second hand market possibilities, so why not.

I can totally relate to what JYPfoto said. The A6000 just didn't feel right. To each his own.

Captura, you have the NEX 6 on your wish list.  Does the A6000 somehow feel a lot different than the A6000 to you?  Elsewhere you stated that you prefer your NEX 5t form factor to the A6000, which is a bit inconsistent with having the NEX 6 on your wish list.  What is your real (read ulterior) motivation here, since you seemingly spread yourself over every A6000 thread with abundant negativity.

Euell's gear list:Euell's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Sony Alpha NEX-5 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony a6000 Canon EF 300mm f/4.0L IS USM +15 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NoNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow