Anyone else try an a6000 but stayed with their NEX-6/7?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
captura
Forum ProPosts: 14,044Gear list
Like?
Re: Anyone else try an a6000 but stayed with their NEX-6/7?
In reply to Northoceanbeach, 4 months ago

Northoceanbeach wrote:

I just purchased a nex 7 for a similar price to the a6000. I thought hard about the a6000 instead. So I'm definitely not a fanboy trying to make up reasons the 7 is better. I'm new, but the 7 just feels like a better camera for ME. I'm thinking that in reality they are very close. Better build, tri nav and level(I love the level), faster AF for the a6000. I don't think there is a right or wrong answer to this. the a6000 is an upgrade to the 6 not the 7 And I don't think it replaces both. I have fast auto focusing in my nikon 1. It's important, but it's not everything.

I have another camera with 'X' in the name, and when the level is actually level, it lets you know by turning bright green! A better idea.

I also have a Nikon 1 so my fast AF and accurate tracking is covered. No need for an A6000 for me.

captura's gear list:captura's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Samsung NX1000 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NoNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow