Steve Huff v3 first impression/review

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Aspenz
Contributing MemberPosts: 652Gear list
Like?
Re: Perhaps a bit more reading and research would help, for us all
In reply to WCguy, 4 months ago

WCguy wrote:

Personally Bill , I think if the V3 was at $500-$700 without the options included ,many of these same folks would still be bitching about the price or something else. Many folks just come in here to harp and complain just for the sake of being heard.How simple is it, if the camera isn't for you, or is too expensive, don't buy it, move on, why waste time trying to convince others to feel the same way, go get that other great deal of a camera system you constantly compare the V3 to. As far as Huff's tirant for 3 sec. on the V3, who cares. I have no problem paying the $1200 for the V3 package, couldn't care less what others think, I don't buy for them. Months from now while everyone is still ranting on about the same nonsense I will be enjoying my almost new V3. When the new V4 comes out, I will buy that one too. WC

-- hide signature --

It's What You Learn After You Know It All That Counts !

YES this, thank you very much. Those who persistently whine can always find new reasons to complain, there are so many mirrorless cameras out there, who's stopping them from getting those...

I've also gotten the V3, 899 AUD body only, and now I kinda wanna add an EVF to it (no import tax this way), and to be honest, even if the price is on the high side, I think what it provides mean it's reasonable. I'm bringing it on a short trip in a few days' time and I definitely enjoy having it already, even if it means I potentially miss out on future discounts.

Aspenz's gear list:Aspenz's gear list
Nikon 1 V3 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 Nikon 1 Nikkor 18.5mm f/1.8 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow