I'm NOT knocked out with RX100M2

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
urbanpicasso
Junior MemberPosts: 27
Like?
Re: I'm NOT knocked out with RX100M2
In reply to knox, 4 months ago

I'm with you! ...It was early last year when I had to run to Maryland for a death in the family. Not really thinking about it I left the big gun at home and threw the RX100 I in my pocket. On the way back to Michigan we where looking at one hell of a storm if we took the turnpike, so we decided to cut across a bit south, staying below the storm. We stayed in a little town just outside of Hocking Hills state park and on an early morning wake-up decided to venture in to check it out. I have to say that I was slammed by what that warm ,drizzly stop had to offer. Bummed by the fact that I had left the A900, lenses and tripod at home I ventured in to the gulch with RX100 in hand with only trees and rocks to brace off of, hoping to capture some of the beauty.

I was so disappointed by the performance of that camera that I gave it to my daughter. I then purchased the RX100 II knowing that I never wanted to work without a flip out rear screen again.

Shes a 4th year student and soon to be teacher at the College of Creative Studies and thanks me every time she sees me for freeing here of her Nikon gear.

db

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
hypeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow