I'm NOT knocked out with RX100M2

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
knox
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,558
Like?
Re: I'm NOT knocked out with RX100M2
In reply to zxaar, 6 months ago

zxaar wrote:

I really doubt OP has shot with the cameras he writes he has. The reason is that anyone with modicum of experience with cameras knows that no camera produces amazing pictures out of the box (it does sometimes). One need to work with camera or has to at least tweek setting etc to get most out of the cameras. At certain ISOs and certain sizes it is very difficult to differentiate cameras (even point and shoot can produce images that look like they have come from 5000$ camera).

Also a person with modicum of experience with cameras would know where rx100 would stand.

I do not buy OP's story.

This is getting funnier and funnier . . . feel free to go to an OLD site of mine (from 2006 I believe it is). Shots have not been updated since that time.  It's still up for some reason. Since I went back to shooting almost all analog for print and don't scan much to post on the net, I don't post many current shots or have an updated site.  My style has changed a great deal since this site, as well as location. If you need further er 'validation' . . .  let me know.  http://www.avatarphotoart.com/

-- hide signature --

Knox

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
hypeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow