knox
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,561
Like?
Re: I'm NOT knocked out with RX100M2
In reply to tbcass, 7 months ago

tbcass wrote:

knox wrote:

Sean Nelson wrote:

Your list of cameras suggests that this is the first compact digital camera that you've owned. I think perhaps that you can't really appreciate the "magic" of the RX100 unless you've also experienced the limitations of cameras with even smaller sensors.

I had a little Olympus 5050 for a year or so. After reading all the comments where Sony RX100 owners were comparing them to DSLRs I guess I was expecting more. No problem. Thanks again.

I used to own a similar Olympus 4040 and the RX100 absolutely blows that camera away IQ wise and I'm not one to use such expressions unless I really mean it. Either you don't know how to use the RX100 or you have strange ideas as to what a photograph should look like.

geez . . here we go again!!  Where did I compare the 5050 with the RX100?  Some of you are REALLY being defensive and even ridiculous.  Reading things into my comments that are not even there, all in defense of a camera!  I was simply replying to his valid comment that I had not really owned a "compact digital camera".

It's funny . . I have not replied since yesterday after seeing where the replies were going, yet some of you are still going at it.  It's like a snake eating it's own tail after the lizard he was trying to eat escaped.

To others . . . there are some very helpful suggestions here . . . I appreciate them!  I just stopped in to see where this was going . . I gotta say it's rather amusing to read some of these replies.  To each his own!

-- hide signature --

Knox

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
hypeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow