unknown member
(unknown member) OP
Like?
Re: I'm NOT knocked out with RX100M2
In reply to tbcass, May 6, 2014

tbcass wrote:

knox wrote:

Sean Nelson wrote:

Your list of cameras suggests that this is the first compact digital camera that you've owned. I think perhaps that you can't really appreciate the "magic" of the RX100 unless you've also experienced the limitations of cameras with even smaller sensors.

I had a little Olympus 5050 for a year or so. After reading all the comments where Sony RX100 owners were comparing them to DSLRs I guess I was expecting more. No problem. Thanks again.

I used to own a similar Olympus 4040 and the RX100 absolutely blows that camera away IQ wise and I'm not one to use such expressions unless I really mean it. Either you don't know how to use the RX100 or you have strange ideas as to what a photograph should look like.

geez . . here we go again!!  Where did I compare the 5050 with the RX100?  Some of you are REALLY being defensive and even ridiculous.  Reading things into my comments that are not even there, all in defense of a camera!  I was simply replying to his valid comment that I had not really owned a "compact digital camera".

It's funny . . I have not replied since yesterday after seeing where the replies were going, yet some of you are still going at it.  It's like a snake eating it's own tail after the lizard he was trying to eat escaped.

To others . . . there are some very helpful suggestions here . . . I appreciate them!  I just stopped in to see where this was going . . I gotta say it's rather amusing to read some of these replies.  To each his own!

-- hide signature --

Knox

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
hypeNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow