ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PhotoSFG
New MemberPosts: 4Gear list
Like?
EM1 or D600, for Weddings?
3 months ago

Hello all, 
My Nikon D300 was recently stolen. (Not the Issue) 
Thanks to a handsome payout from the insurance company I've received a good chunk of cash in order to replace the body and a few lenses. I currently have an EM5 with a few lenses, I absolutely adore it! Great camera, provides the absolute freedom I love for street and candid shots. However I'm looking to get more into Wedding photography and I've wanted a Full Frame camera for the job. For the money I'll be receiving my choices remain the D600(610) or EM1. 
Now my question is which to choose, is the EM1 capable of proper wedding photography? I felt confident using the EM5 as a secondary camera, but I've never given much thought to two M4/3rds cameras for Professional Wedding Photography.

Thanks for your time!

I appreciate any input. 
Samuel Gauthier

PhotoSFG's gear list:PhotoSFG's gear list
Nikon D300 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Leica D Summilux Asph 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ +4 more
Nikon D300 Nikon D600 Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8 Olympus OM-D E-M5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
HahaNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow