Why all the Df hate?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Felts
Regular MemberPosts: 423Gear list
Like?
Re: Why all the Df hate?
In reply to MPA1, 7 months ago

MPA1 wrote:

People have difficulty accepting other people's needs are not identical to their own.

Personally I wouldn't buy one - it would not suit the way I work. Nothing to do with it being 'bad' or 'good'; I am just comfortable with what I need to use to do what I do, and the Df isn't it.

If they put the D4 sensor in the D800 body, I would sell my D3s and my D3x and buy 2 of them immediately - which is of course why they did not do that, because they'd lose 80% of their D4 sales!

Really this is all I request... A tiny bit of reason from those that don't own the camera! What works for one, doesn't work for another...

Thanks MPA1 for the fair  comment. This is the second time I've thanked someone on this forum for having a modicum of understanding. God knows its what the world needs more of.

Anyway, now that we've worked this out we can all go home and be happy with our wonderful FX cameras, can't we?

No?

Oh well, I'm happy so sod the rest! 

-- hide signature --
 Felts's gear list:Felts's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon Df Nikon AF Nikkor 135mm f/2D DC Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Yes,New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow