Sold my V3 (but there's more to it)

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
olyflyer
Forum ProPosts: 22,840
Like?
Re: Sold my V3 (but there's more to it)
In reply to Raist3d, 4 months ago

Raist3d wrote:

You say you are relaxed and I say you need to chill. Nothing proves this point more conclusively than the fact you replied *to your own quoted color coded- text* as if still trying to pick some sort of issue with me or something.

No, I was not trying to pick any issue with you, I was trying to understand you point. Sorry.

I didn't write that - *you did*!

What? Anyway, never mind, and I apologize for whatever it was.

And yet you tried to hold me accountable for it. Unbelievable.

No, you misunderstood me totally. I am not trying to hold you accountable for anything. Remember, it's just about camera and photography, so I really don't care which camera or brand is favored by anyone. No, I am not at all a "brand lover" as you so nicely put it, as a matter of fact, after reading your posts I have had a serious look at the cameras you mentioned, and you actually opened up my eyes for the X-E1, a serious alternative for the V2 if one does not use long lenses. So, thank you for that, without your posts I would probably have not looked at it.

And its not like I have to explain to you if I am staying or leaving anyway

No, of course not, that was just a social question, not a questioning of your presence. You have exactly the same right as anyone else to be here. Of course you don't have to justify or explain to me or anyone else if you stay or leave. This is a free forum and is up to each one of us to decide where we post. My question was more directed to you as a camera owner. Not clear for me if you got rid of all Nikon stuff or not, or what your next step will be, not literally asking if you are out of this forum or not. I actually appreciate your presence, so I don't mind at all if you stay (even if it isn't any of my business at all), even if you shoot with something else, as long as it is not converted to trolling, which I have no reasons to believe that it would be.

I really have no further reply to you

OK, that's up to you. It was however not my intention to create a conflict between us, so I apologize.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow