Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
nvlass
Forum MemberPosts: 60
Re: creative development
In reply to RedFox88, 2 months ago

RedFox88 wrote:

nvlass wrote:

I would be happy if you give me some advice, if you have, than a general improve my photography.

I am learning fast ....

The most growth in photographic results comes from developing your creative vision, not from camera settings, different lenses, different exposures, different filters. Choosing better subjects, if photographing outdoors: having ideal/optimum light, stronger and more appealing compositions without extraneous elements, colors that complement each other, etc. Those are facets of photography that you can't learn from one person's posts on the internet.

This is why many a person on here posts that they think their photography sucks or they don't seem to be improving anymore. That's when they've come to understand the 35mm camera system, understanding how to control depth of field, ISO, and exposure bias. Those are the easy parts of photography to learn. The harder elements are the creative ones, and it's the creative abilities that separates good photographers from average camera user and the good from the great.

Great advice and thank you for that.

From what I see most of the people here are right. I have to develop my vision and not thinking and studing again for one more time the cameras.

A question for all of you. On internet which site you think is a good resource for learning this kind of subject

I came across the http://www.betterphoto.com

site but I need your opinion. As my time is very limited i cannot go to a local school or to take other classes or workshop right now

Thanks again for your help

Nikos

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NiceNew
TrueNew
trueNew
easyNew
SeeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow