A77ii; Well I'm disappointed

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
1DanC
Regular MemberPosts: 221Gear list
Like?
Re: A77ii; Well I'm disappointed
In reply to VirtualMirage, 4 months ago

Actually I blame these forums for generating shorter term expectations.  Rumours and requests all make for people wondering what will come next and it is never soon enough.  In the old days a decent camera was an investment that you thought you could hand to your kids.  And there were no firmware upgrades to deal with bugs in handling white balance.  It was a whole other level of quality.  Today they are very disposable, and it is hard to imagine that the tech would last long enough to give to your kids.

Anyway, I don't want to dwell on it it too much, as I said, I am not for the A77 ii because I would not benefit from the additions and i personally would lose on things that my A77 has, like a flash connector that matches my two flashes.

I like my A77 and I spent a very satisfying weekend discovering the beauty of a zeiss lens on a 24 MP camera and all I can say is wow.  Maybe an A77 ii will focus quicker on the Owl sitting in a tree next to its chick than my A77 but i still got a good shot with great detail.

Dan C

1DanC's gear list:1DanC's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony SLT-A77 Sony DT 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow