I'm NOT knocked out with RX100M2

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
knox
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,558
Like?
Re: I'm NOT knocked out with RX100M2
In reply to Ron AKA, 6 months ago

Ron AKA wrote:

Have you shot RAW in P mode and post processed your images with a RAW developer?

Ron, I have not.  I shot RAW and jpg at first so I could take advantage of RAW but realized I had nothing in my older versions of Photoshop / Aperture to open the files and have not looked for needed software, as have been really busy.  I was simply seeing by getting input here if I should delve deeper and do these things, read up more on the Sony and spend more time with it before I realized it was a bad choice for me (I do like the size).  I certainly don't expect the images to hold a candle to my other cameras, but was expecting a bit more in image quality from what all I was reading here and on the net.

I'm on a Mac.  I suspect the older versions of Photoshop / Aperture will not be compatible with a new plug in for the newer Sony, though I may be wrong.  Still, high quality jpg (of course with proper settings) should be enough to see if it's for me or not.  Or so I would think.

-- hide signature --

Knox

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
hypeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow