Dissapointing Sony A77 II High ISO performance

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
EinsteinsGhost
Forum ProPosts: 11,880Gear list
Like?
Re: The Third Stop Circus
In reply to Photostyle, 6 months ago

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

I wonder what score the A77m2 wil have, but from this comparison any one can see it, ore they are blind, even more, the real picture's show even more credibility for the A6000, I would like to have a A77m2 with the high ISO performance of the A6000, but that's not going to hapen with this camera. even the A58 have better high ISO Jpeg's than the old A77 and now the A77m2 ........ !!!!

tbcass wrote:

phototherapy wrote:

the A6000 ISO6400 looks like the A77m2 ISO1600, this is terribly wrong, what the fu.... is Sony doing with the A-mount camera's ?

That is totally wrong. To my eyes the A6000 iso6400 shots don't look much if any better than those from my A77.

-- hide signature --

Tom
Look at the picture, not the pixels
------------
Miss use of the ability to do 100% pixel peeping is the bane of digital photography because it causes people to fret over inconsequential issues.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63683676@N07/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25301400@N00/

And naysayers of "improvements" in a6000 are claiming they can't see the gains in a6000 compared to NEX-7.

That really puts a perspective on these pixel peepers who are frustrated at not being able to see what a third stop loses or gains.

Wow, well those are not imaginairy results / numbers !!!

But those aren't a77II numbers if we must talk numbers. The question is, if a77II improves upon those numbers by a third stop for low light performance, would you notice? Because, many in E-mount forum are claiming to not see the third stop improvement in a6000 compared to NEX-7. Have you seen those claims?

EinsteinsGhost's gear list:EinsteinsGhost's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony SLT-A55 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Sony 135mm F2.8 (T4.5) STF +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
OKNew
Huh?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow