Steve Huff v3 first impression/review

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
villagranvicent
Forum MemberPosts: 85Gear list
Like?
Re: Steve Huff v3 first impression/review
In reply to timmer350, 5 months ago

I don'tunderstand why Steve Huff's opinion are so important when everybody knows he is a Leica fanboy and every camera and every lens he talks about are always behind it. With bloggers like him the passion of actually taking and enjoying photographs fades away like if what Really matters were the tools.

If I would like an opinion of Nikon cameras I only need to see Steve McCurry work. Canon? Check James Nachtwey images. Leica R? Check Sebastiao Salgado. Fuji? Zach Arias. Those are real pros spending their time taking award winning photographs instead of discussing if microSD are crap or not or if the new Feica T has "the magic glow"

Personally a few years ago I feature some of my work in Italy, England, Mexico and been published in BW magazine a few times (not paying for it) I am not saying I am good taking pictures, what I am saying is that some of that work was made with the first digital Rebel, so go figure.

(In my very humble opinion SH is not even a great photographer)

PD. Sorry for my english!

villagranvicent's gear list:villagranvicent's gear list
Leica X1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Canon EOS 550D Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow