ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
daRRski
Senior MemberPosts: 1,031Gear list
Like?
5D with 100-400
10 months ago

Hi guys

I was wondering if you could help me out ..I did post similar question in SLR Lens forum..but there was no answers yet...and my sense of urgency is , that I have one more week for straight up return/exchange...after that will be dealing with warranty service ..I got this glass a week ago..but with work and weather not cooperating too much ...yesterday was the first time I had a chance to take it out . I will eventually upgrade the 5D to MKIII ( when MKIV comes out and MKIII is on fire sale ) and I know , that higher resolution sensors are more reviling to any glass issues . So far the only thing I could do is compare it to some shots , that I'd seen on line and read a lot of reviews/posts about hit and miss with this lens . My question is ...are those shots acceptable ?? ...or it's this the "soft" copy of this glass ? Keep it ..or exchange it ? Not the greatest shots...just testing the glass in the couple of hours of sun we got after week of rain .

In the last 2 I got focus lock confirmation ( yellow chair on the right and on my daughters eyes ) , but they look a little fuzzy :-S .

Thanks for viewing .

Derek

daRRski's gear list:daRRski's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Olympus Tough TG-2 Canon EOS 5D Nikon D70s Nikon D7100 +20 more
Canon EOS 5D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow