Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Sangs
Regular MemberPosts: 273
Like?
FZ200 getting a refresh?
3 months ago

So after months of waiting for a refresh to the FZ200, I finally decided to pull the trigger based on a lot of positive reviews. I've only had it for five days, but through some information here and from Graham Houghton's e-book, I've been having an enjoyable time with it.

However, this morning I noticed that the price I paid for the FZ200 on Amazon - purchased directly through Amazon and not a third-party retailer - dropped by over $200, including taxes. (I also noticed the price dropped significantly on Panasonic's web site as well.) Amazon promptly issued me a refund for the difference, but with such a steep price drop in just a matter of days, it has me wondering if the successor to the FZ200 is imminent.

Anybody have an idea if that's about to happen? I know the FZ200 is a nearly two-year-old model, so it would seem to make sense. Like I said, I'm enjoying the camera very much, but there are a few things missing that I wish it incorporated and can't help but wonder if they'll be part of the successor.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow