Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
fad
fad
Forum ProPosts: 12,060Gear list
Like?
Re: i have a suggestion
In reply to xtoph, 3 months ago

xtoph wrote:

frank--and anyone for that matter--when you want to say something to one photographer about the pictures they show, maybe it will tend to be more successful if you speak directly to that photographer, rather than talking about how their photos stack up, or not, against other photographers, and especially to avoid broad characterizations about the failings (in your estimation) of those other photographers.

frank, it was perfectly reasonable for gerald to find your remarks personally insulting, and given your past interactions on this forum, baffling as to why you would expect otherwise. instead of protesting that he has somehow misconstrued you, why not resolve to try to avoid doing this (yet) again, and simply move on. sal's picture should be the main subject here, not your asides to other forum members.

please, let's drop the extraneous stuff.

You are completely wrong, Chris. I am disappointed.

Nothing I said was in the least bit insulting.  You have both completely misread what I said and Gerald has attributed words to me that no one has ever said on this forum.

I am tired of apologizing for other people's projections that are not anchored in reality.

-- hide signature --

Frank
shot in downtown Manhattan.
http://sidewalkshadows.com/blog/ (street photos)
Always view all photos in Gallery or Original Size

fad's gear list:fad's gear list
Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III Nikon D3S Nikon D800 Nikon D4s Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
+1New
pinkNew
HiNew
DaliNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow