Fuji XT1 56 1.2 and the 60 2.4

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Giovanni_1968
Senior MemberPosts: 1,177Gear list
Like?
Re: Fuji XT1 56 1.2 and the 60 2.4
In reply to bartolyni, 2 months ago

bartolyni wrote:

Giovanni, your photography has really changed since you got D800........Most of your portraits are in HDR unlike what we used to see from your Fuji S5 Pro. Is this the direction you wanted to take?....I haven't noticed any difference in DOF between your D800 and Fuji S5 Pro.

Has it changed int the good or bad direction ??? If in the bad I still have 2 Fuji S5 which I can still use, if in the good I am sorry but none of my shots are HDR, Fuji colors are hard to replicate on my D800 even though I did tweak the white balance a bit but res and detail wise there is no comparison even though the high MP count doesn't make of it an easy camera to handle.

I love to shoot wide open portraits and I wonder if I could get something similar with a DX sensor like the XT1 or XE2 without to fork out huge for lenses like the 56, my 50/1.4D on the D800 does very well and is very affordable to buy, I'd like a compact camera for everyday usage, the dream kit would be with the 10-24 and something between 50 and 85 equivalent on FF.

-- hide signature --

Giovanni
http://www.flickr.com/photos/giovanniaprea/
FujiS5 Nikon D800 Panasonic L1 shooter

Giovanni_1968's gear list:Giovanni_1968's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1 Nikon D800 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D Panasonic Leica D Vario-Elmarit 14-50mm F2.8-3.5 ASPH Mega OIS +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Uh?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow