Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
overture
New MemberPosts: 15
Like?
Small bag for compact FF DSLR combo - ONA Bowery review
5 months ago

Well, just thought I should do a quick update on my previous thread.

I ended up getting the ONA Bowery. This bag is perfect for a compact FF DSLR combo such as a 6d + 40 2.8 (or a medium size zoom/prime).

With the lens facing in

Lens facing out

As you can see, the 6D with the 40 2.8 attached snug in really nicely whichever way you put it.

*Quacker can not included

*Quacker can not included

You also have plenty of room for another medium sized zoom or prime lens. 24-70 or 24-105 should fit just fine. In fact, you could probably fit the 6d + 35mm and have a 24-70 standing up on the side of it - as you can see demonstrated by the quakers can, while standing up there is some more space.

The pockets are somewhat tight, but manage to fit small accecories.

I use the side pocket to store an extra battery. Up to 2 should fit just fine.

SD cards, microfiber cloth, sunglasses... whichever.

The other one I use for SD cards. I don't use a fancy case but if its not too big it should fit as well.

Pushing it.

5.5' NOTE II with OtterBox case...

The bag pocket won't fit both my wallet and my Otter Boxe'd NOTE II, but separately seems to work.

The front pockets have no problem fitting in a set of headphones, carkeys and an external hard drive. You could probably throw some usb cords in there as well.

This bag is really nice. The materials are top notch and practicallity is on point. If you want a casual, styllish light bag - and don't need to carry any extra poundage - I would totally recommend this bag. At 130$ its one of the best ones out there.

Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow