ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
cchen2
Contributing MemberPosts: 690Gear list
Like?
Some RX10 wedding shots
3 months ago

Hi folks,

Just wanted to share links to some of the pics I took at my cousins wedding this weekend. It's hard to post from my iphone so I'll post a link to my Picasa site. These are SOOC and unretouched. I will crop and edit more of the 1500+ photos I took this weekend later and post some examples eventually. Suffice to say the RX10 performed amazing. I loved it- colors were perfect, focus very good, especially outdoors, images were sharp and well contrasted. It was a real pleasure to shoot and everyone loved the pics that I've shared with them. Looking forward to editing these!

My uncle, who knows a decent amount about a ton of things, said "That's the camera I want!" when he saw what I was using. Though after paying for 2 receptions, it might be a while before he can afford one!

Btw, I shot over 1100 images on one battery, including a couple videos. I could have done more, but I didn't want to run out at an inopportune time, so I switched at 7%.

http://picasaweb.google.com/114173756598338140602/AlexAndMJSWedding

-- hide signature --

hope you enjoy- thanks for looking. Let me what you think!
Mike

Just one life, twill soon be past
Only what's done for Christ will last

cchen2's gear list:cchen2's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Sony Alpha NEX-C3 Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow