Sold my V3 (but there's more to it)

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Raist3d
Forum ProPosts: 33,222Gear list
Like?
Re: Sold my V3 (but there's more to it)
In reply to Kevin Omura, 6 months ago

Thanks Kevin for the thoughts but I going to have to politely disagree a bit on the confusion - a couple of the "problem posters" clearly had ample context from my ongoing posts on the nikon v3 and its rather easy to see some attitudes that go well beyond a simple misunderstanding.

The good news is that like usual, when you ask for photos and portfolios all of a sudden not much shows up which makes it easy to not put too much weight if  any on some commentary.  A lot of barking by people acting too defensively who have trouble understanding different requirements and reading and not much to show for it.

Fortunately there's also good people who decided to take what was written for what it is and not a personal affront, and use the information as impressions someone had from a very different perspective- a potential new Nikon 1 owner

As as for the v2 that sure looks like a good value if you like the body. I prefer more compact and better built buttons in the back- but looks like Canada has a great V2 deal.

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- I photograph black cats in coal mines at night...
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” - George Orwell

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow