ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Raj2151
Regular MemberPosts: 123
Like?
Canon 6D lenses suggestions
7 months ago

Hello,

I'm moving to Full frame from Canon 60D. I need some suggestions from experts.

I'm a photography hobbyist. I mainly do landscape photography, travel pictures, shoot my family pictures (2 little kids).You can see some of my works here: http://500px.com/rajank11

Since I'm moving to full frame i need some suggestions to get some new lens for my Canon 6D and also sell of my old gear. I have ordered canon 6D refurb from Canon. Its on its way. There are some sale going on currently so Interested in picking 1 or 2 lens for FF body.

I'm interested in the below lenses

Canon 17-40mm L lens . For wide angle landscape photography. I'm thinking of selling of my canon 10-22mm lens and get this one for FF

Canon 70-200mm F4 non-IS. I would love to have IS but just to save some money i thought i will pick up an non IS version. with my 24-105mm lens I'm not sure whether the extra 100mm would be useful.

Canon 24-70mm F2.8. This is nice to have but its getting more expensive to buy everything at one go. I prefer to go with Canon refurb route as i have had good success with it.

Based on my above gear list and my interested lenses. I would need some suggestions which gear to sell-off and buy the new lens for canon 6D.

Thanks in advance. Appreciate your time for my suggestions.

Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow