Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
maiaibing
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,530Gear list
Like?
Any 70D wifi guru out there?
4 months ago

OK, I can do the basics. But I juggle between using my iphone and my ipad very often when using my 70D and right now I cannot figure out how to do this without starting from scratch every time I upload to another device. That's of course why I know the basics so well

My problem is that basically I redo the entire process every time - there has to be an easier way (I hope).

Is not possible to;

1) Have the two connected to the camera at the same time? Seems not to me.

2) Have a unified profile and let either the iphone or the ipad log on seamlessly when needed? Can never - ever - successfully reuse password for the other device to log onto the 70D wifi network,

2) To have two active profiles - one for the ipad and one for the iphone - so I can shut one down and start the other? Seems like that, since you can have several "sets", but I have still to find out where in the menu its hidden.

3) If two profiles are possible how do I to set this up and manage? The interface baffles me...

Ad if it helps (because I have not used manual settings yet) - I am a very proficient "networker" with routers. But this camera thing is having me stumped.

Any suggestions welcome!

maiaibing's gear list:maiaibing's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 70D Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM Canon EF 135mm f/2.0L USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM +7 more
Canon EOS 70D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow