Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
This thread is locked.
enemjii
Senior MemberPosts: 1,114Gear list
I rest my case
4 months ago

It is always about the photographer, it is said.

But I look at the tools and ask, how much does it enable me get where I need to go easier and faster?

So when I went shopping for a camera, the Sony A65 felt it matched up to what I needed from a camera, as well as the price point. Yesterday, at the fashion show, I had invited an up and coming hobby photographer on the way to be a professional and was shooting with a Canon EOS-60D.

We traded our pictures and here are couple of shots that highlight why I love my Sony A65.

#1. The advantage of a live view camera. This is why I wanted the A65. The ability to shoot it from waist height, fast and accurate. With the Canon and Nikons, I'd have to bend and kneel down to get the shots I need.

#2. Color composition. The Sony just felt more lively to me in store demo and it does here too!

-- hide signature --
 enemjii's gear list:enemjii's gear list
Sony SLT-A65 Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM Sony DT 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +1 more
Sony SLT-A65
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow