X-e1 question I need to get cleared fast.

Started 7 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SinanLayk
Regular MemberPosts: 121Gear list
Like?
X-e1 question I need to get cleared fast.
7 months ago

Well I plan on getting a X-e1 today or tomorrow and for my Electronic equipment I go to the Capital Ankara to buy, and at a store there they told me that the X-e1 was 2200Liras with the kit lens I believe, but when I returned to my small city and visited the same chain store(Teknosa) they told me that it was 1600 Liras (800 DOllars) and the kit lens comes in the same box as the camera, but when I was in Ankara they told me 2200liras (1100 Dollars) and when I saw the box there was two boxes one was for the Camera one was for the Kit lens, now I'm not sure If it was the kit lens I don't remember but can someone help?The guy In Ankara said 1600 liras(800 Dollars) was the bodies price and we needed to pay 600liras (300 DOllars) more for the kit lens. The guy in my city said that the Body and the Kit lens comes in the same box and is worth 1600 Liras(800) all together.

Note I went to the same store just different locations(cities).

Does the X-e1 come with the lens in the same box as the camera or a seperate box? I don't want to be ripped off or anyhting because 2200 and 1600 are not cheap,

I'm just so confused right now because I was told two different things.

-- hide signature --

Sinan Layik
Beginner in photography, doing it as a hobby.

SinanLayk's gear list:SinanLayk's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow