This thread is locked.
K E Hoffman
Senior MemberPosts: 3,134Gear list
Re: totaly agree
In reply to Marti58, 5 months ago

Marti58 wrote:

JimmyMelbourne wrote:

Marti58 wrote:

the brand user is reading the article makes a post about it in his forum pointing to it.

people are going to visit his site to read what he had to say about their chosen brand, bingo the visits/hits are going the bring him money.

negative writing brings him clearly tons of clicks.

hes a clever business men

-- hide signature --

*All my Post Processing is done with Capture NX2*
Flickr Photo's
Galleries on DPR

He might be clever but his ethics are very questionable.

But thats how many business forms are working, camera makers could make almost perfect cameras but they dont because they wanna add something in next years model to getting sales again.

this goes specialy for the lower priced part of the lines, in the higher end part the cycles are longer and the steps taken are bigger.

If its like software.. often time constraints and problems we never see create cuts in features the team really wanted..I have sat in in a few feature triage sessions, people do not leave happy. shorter cycles cause this to happen even more.  So not sure this is 100%  true.  I am sure that they release as often as possible to catch those with "Shiny New Model disorder" and that limits what can be added in a single release.

If we removed every other Rebel or D3X00 release.. what would photography lose?

Even the A58 really could have been skipped the A57 was a good release... but imagine the panic if Sony had not release any body in 2013 OMG the Humanity!

-- hide signature --

K.E.H. >> Shooting between raindrops in WA<<
Don't Panic!.. these are just opinions... go take some pictures..

K E Hoffman's gear list:K E Hoffman's gear list
Canon EOS 450D Nikon 1 J1 Sony a77 II Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony 100mm F2.8 Macro +5 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow