Is it just me or would anyone else like to see a B&W only Fuji X camera?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
redzob
Regular MemberPosts: 141Gear list
Like?
Is it just me or would anyone else like to see a B&W only Fuji X camera?
2 months ago

I was out and about today shooting with my X-Pro1/23mmf1.4 combo, trying out the various B&W Jpeg profiles. I always come away somewhat dissatisfied and end up adjusting these heavily within Lightroom and Silver Efex Pro2 to get the look I'm after.

I adore black and white photography in general and spent last night watching youtube clips about the Vivian Maier film. I appreciate that she shot a lot of images on a medium format Rolleiflex, but having looked at various digital interpretations of monochrome images I think only the Leica Monochrom gets anywhere near, and this camera is way out of my price band.

If it were available, I would definitely be in the market for a Fuji X-Pro"M". Anyone else or am I barking? (please don't all hurl abuse at once!)

redzob's gear list:redzob's gear list
Sony RX100 Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro +7 more
Fujifilm X-Pro1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
why?New
noNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow