ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Dionis
Forum MemberPosts: 80Gear list
Like?
GH4 Video Test in Little Havana
5 months ago

Greetings,

I spent some time in the quaint area within Miami known as La Pequeña Habana to test my new GH4. I transitioned between stills and video to acquaint myself with its features and operation. In this video I use my Panasonic 7-14mm f4, Lumix 12-35mm f2.8 & Lumix 35-100mm f2.8. I am very happy to have Ex. Tele Convert for MOV 1080p 60fps 200mbps now. The GH3 limits it to MP4 with a lower bit rate. I used the 35-100mm in this mode to essentially get 480mm f2.8 (35mm FOV) This will be extremely useful.

Another item I used in this video new to GH4 is the Highlight Curves Adjustment. This helped a shot that had overly strong contrast become more evenly exposed. I used Speed Grade on all the footage and Neat Video NR in some indoor scenes. I was very pleased with the shooting experience as a whole and happy with the output quality.

GH4 Video Test in Miami

Welcome to the Next Level,

Dionys

Dionis's gear list:Dionis's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS +2 more
Dionis's score
Average community score
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow