Four photos of the same thing (WTC w/Voigtlanders)

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
rrr_hhh
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,919Gear list
Like?
Re: Four photos of the same thing (WTC w/Voigtlanders)
In reply to Bob Tullis, 4 months ago

Bob Tullis wrote:

rrr_hhh wrote:

Bob Tullis wrote:

I believe the first photo was with the 25mm, the rest with the 17.5

200 ISO 1s Exposure E-M1 Camera

20 ISO 2.5s Exposure

Hi Bob,

I've not visited the list a lot these past months, but your pictures are always as good.. These two are my favorites, I love the colors, especially the first one (the second in your complete set). I guess the second (last in your set) would benefit of a larger view than what is available on a computer.

Thanks. True enough, larger views are better. You can click to see the original in all it's glory, on any of 'em, if your bandwidth permits (or just use DPR's loupe).

i'm on a tablet (although one of the last iPad with lots of pixels.. I have to launch the desktop to see better.

Curiously, while I got the last iPad Air mainly to look at pictures with more resolution, the much increased difference improves mainly text, not so much pictures. They have an incredible way of downresing and upresing pictures which make them look well in mist circumstances. I wonder how they are achieving that. In the end pictures looked almost better on my iPad2, because the colors were much more accurate. The new iPad Air is way too yellow for my taste, unlike the iPad2 (The first one died after one-two months of usage, but the one I received in replacement was just as yellow).

-- hide signature --

rrr_hhh

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow